-->

Tuesday, January 3

Four - January - Two Thousand Twelve .

First day of school in 2012 !
today was amazing XD
hahax ~

From early morning ,
met all my friends ,
got a long 'taklimat' from Puan Haniah , our pengetua sekolah :D
then a short talk from Pn.Yusnita , guru kaunseling .
then off to dewan :D

Taklimat from Pn.Yusnita again ,
about all the subjects , teras and elektif .
then recess time ! :D

Eat eat then sud 2 of my juniors , Kristy and Min Jing find me :DDD
stop eating , chit chatted for a while , they go , I continue eat xD
then bla bla bla , back to dewan again :D

Now  , its the time for knowing our classes !
and me , I successfully entered the class I prayed for !
4V1 !!! :DDD
being in the same class with me ! :DD

Oh yes I am very happy :P
got into our class , chosen a seat and wipe wipe wipe ._.
then sat down and bla bla bla .
time for choosing AJK's .

And so unfortunately , I got the bendahari pose ==
laaa . never mind :P
At least I got to sit with my babe and I successfully entered 4V1 ! :D

I'm starting to love school life :P
Although it was tiring and stressed .
but at least everything worth it :D

baiibaii :PPP


0 comments:

Post a Comment