It's the last day of holiday today
awwww :(
time passes so damn fast :(
but it's great to get back to school again .
At least I can meet my dearest friends again :D
Did some shoppings this few days at Eng Ann pasar pagi and KL
all for new year ! :DD
Bought damn lot of stuffs XDDD
myself :- 4 shirt , 1 skinny jeans , 1 Flipper , 1 Supra , 1 Domo house slipper
and oh ya a brand new purse ! long one >3<
and oh ya a brand new purse ! long one >3<
love it !! <3
Tomorrows the school reopen day XD
I'm excited for it . hahaha .
But I'm gonna miss my nails :(((
Now it's time for me to get my nails all cut neatly , get a shower and back to FB !
well this is my new blog , do follow me and if you wanna add my fb ,
look at the right side of this post :D
baiibaii ;3

0 comments:
Post a Comment