Here comes the second day of form 4 life :D
very very very tired TT
I was bendahari and i enjoyed having that pose !
but why me TT
now I'm the assistant monitor TT
need to go kursus TT
I don't want !!!!!! TT
Forget about that .
first 2 period was BI or BM I don't remember :x
teacher didn't enter the class , then the next 2 periods is add maths .
Pn.Badariah .
gave some notes and exercises and yes . HOMEWORKS .
after add maths , Sejarah . Pn.Liana .
1 period away from recess ! :DDDD
I love how Pn.Liana teach so far :3
she made sejarah NOT so BORING :DDD
Then recess , bla bla bla .
Sivik time . and now I'm the monitor :x
the teacher didn't enter = gives work to monitor .
FIND TEACHER .
well . she went to badminton meeting and so sivik class was FFS :DD
free from study XD
Then last 2 periods before going home .
Same , Modern Maths ,
NO TEACHER ! XD
By this time I am already NOT the class monitor XD
but I'm an assistant ==
We enjoyed chit chatting whole day XD
then ringgggggggggggggggggggggggg !!!!!!
Home :DDD
but I'm gonna wait until 2pm++ for my dad to finish lunch ,
and get to school to fetch me :x
Back home ,
did add maths homework ,
ate Cintan asli :PP ,
watched TV ,
FELL ASLEEP ,
wakes up at around 5.20 ,
continue doing the last question of add maths homework .
counted pocket money everything ,
keep everything ,
come upstairs ,
FACEBOOK ,
BLOGGING ! :DD
teehee . baiibaii :3

0 comments:
Post a Comment