First time going out with you .
A little shy and ' hang gei ' at first ..
bt enjoyed it although it was only 3 to 4 hours time .
We chat along the road from my house to aeon . talked about a lot of stuffs .
angry with you when I found out you were sick few days ago bt didn't tell me .
next time don't ahx ~
miss , my life is in your hand tht time ~ take care a bit larhx ~
then at last we found a parking ~ thx to me :P
throw all your stuffs to my bag then off to ground floor to find food ~
walk walk walk , final decision , Sakae sushi ~
chat a lot of stuffs while eating , enjoyed there ..
then went to gai gai a while , went to popular ~
bought my stuffs and some 'going to be a surprise' thing ~
you stand beside me . my heart beating so fast bcz tht was the nearest eye-to-eye after so long ><
then pay at the counter , then off to car .
you said something and made me angry AGAIN .
you keep on asking me wht happen wht happen ~
then went to car , you didn't start to drive but you keep on looked at me and ask am I ok ..
I can't control my tears anymore . I cried .. I layed on your shoulder .. you hugged me and comfort me ..
you kissed my cheeks once or twice ..I know it don't think I don't know ..
I cried even more after you kiss me and comfort me ..
I saw the time and I know it's late ady .. you said you need to be home before 6 ..
so I wiped off my tears and asked you to drive .when you pay the parking ticket , I cried again ..
then wipe off quickly before you come back ..
Then you start driving out of the carpark , and made a turn at your house ..
shocked me tht time ..
then start sending me home .. I don't want to leave you so fast ..
I don't want to go home so fast ..
At the traffic light you saw me holding my own hand very hard ..
you hold my hand and ask me wht happen , ask me to don't cry ..
I hold your hand more and more tight when its more and more near my house ..
I cried more bt I don't know if you noticed it ..
near my house I looked at you and grab your hand tightly ..
but the end still have to come ..reach my house at last ..
wiped off my tears , wear my specs ..
time to say bye bye .. squeezed out a smile when I went into my house and looked at daddy ..
hide beside the door seeing you dissapear at my sight ..
ah bii , when will be the next time ? I swear I will hold your hand every moment I walk beside you ..
not like today .. sorry bii .. made you worry at the end of our first date ..
anyways , I loved you more , Miss Chaw ♥
I hope you feel the same
Don't worry , I feel better now ♥
remember the last song on the radio before I left the car ?
[ A thousand Years ]

0 comments:
Post a Comment